How to Online Account Sitting at Home Open Do
Moving towards Digital India, State of India Bank To increase the number of new customers, we have provided the facility of opening an account through online medium, through which you can open your account sitting at home, online account Through this, the congestion in the bank branch will be reduced and the time of new customers will be saved.If you also want to take advantage of this facility, then today we are on this page. SBI Online Account We are providing detailed information on how to open it sitting at home.
Also read: how to file complaint online
Also read: What is Monthly Average Balance
Also read: What is NEFT?
Documents required to open an online account
- Three passport size photographs (for affixing on the bank passbook and for the form)
- Copy of address proof such as voter card, aadhar card, electricity bill, land phone bill etc.
- Identity Proof Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card, Driving License, Passport etc.
- PAN Card (If you do not have PAN card, then you are required to fill online Form 60/61)
- mobile number in working condition
Also read: *99# How to use USSD Banking Service
Online account opening process
- First of all login to your https://www.onlinesbi.com website
- After opening the SBI website, on that page you will have to click on ‘Apply SB Account’, then click on For Resident Individuals
- Then click on ‘Apply Now’
- Now click on Start New in the Customer Information Section
After this you will come to the first part of SBI Form, there you have to fill the necessary information like your name, father’s name, mother’s name, address etc. After that click on submit. As soon as you click on submit, a number will be displayed in front of you, which is called TCRN (TEMP CUSTOMER REFERENCE NUMBER), for example AC88882625, note down this number, after taking note click on proceed button
- Now the second page of the form will open in front of you, where information related to religion, education, PAN card etc. will have to be entered, if you do not have a PAN card, then it is mandatory to fill Form 60/61, after filling Form 60/61 Save Click on And Proceed
- Now the third page will open in front of you, in which you will have to fill the information related to the identity card and the proof of address, after that click on Proceed.
- Now enter your TCRN (TEMP CUSTOMER REFERENCE NUMBER) number inside the red box and enter the branch code of the branch where you want to open your account, then click on Save and Proceed, after Proceed you will get TARN (AA77685246) number Received, note it carefully
- Now the option to create a nominee will appear in front of you, fill the information of the nominee and click on Save and Proceed.
- When your form is submitted, then you will come to the start section of the website, here click on Download Completed Application, fill TARN number, date of birth and code, after that now click on download and download your form
- Now take a print out of it and submit it to your bank branch
Also read: how to apply for pan card online
Also read: how to create account on whatsapp
Also read: Know Online Where Your Aadhar Card Was Used?
Application form and required documents
Print (duplicate) of the online form you have submitted and Identity Proof (duplicate and original certificate), Address Proof (duplicate and original certificate), PAN Card (duplicate and original certificate), Aadhar Card (two copy and original certificate), three passport size photographs, money amount (as much as the account is to be opened). After taking all this, you deposit it at the counter of the bank branch, after some time you will be given the bank passbook after printing it, 2-4 days after the account is opened, ATM, check book, online banking related documents will be sent to you through your post. Will be sent to the given address, in this way you can easily open your account in less time.
Also read: What is RuPay Debit Card and Visa Card
Here we have told you about how to open SBI Online Account sitting at home, if you have any kind of question related to this information, or want to get any other information related to it, then through the comment box. You can ask, we are waiting for your feedback and suggestions.
our portal kaiseinhindi.com Through this you can get more such information. On our portal, you can get the latest information related to current affairs, daily news, articles and competitive exams, If you liked this information, then definitely like our Facebook page, and do not forget to subscribe to the portal.
Also read: How to prepare for IBPS
Also read: How to become an Anganwadi worker?